We do NOT charge to conduct private investigations!
Since our launch on Friday 31st October 2003, SWPR have undertaken a range of investigations in a variety of different locations. Many of these places have been private dwellings, details of which are confidential, but many of our more substantial investigations are listed below.
Our Trained Paranormal Investigators participate in investigations. These are SWPR Associate Members who have undertaken our rigorous training day, and have completed the assignments thereafter to our approved standards. No one is sent out to investigate a location without the full confidence of the group behind them.
If you would like to talk to SWPR about a potential investigation, please contact our Investigations team on SWPRInvestigations@hotmail.com
- Llancaiach Fawr Manor (2017) (EVPs)
- The four bells Inn – St Athans
- Private Dwelling – Cwmbran
- Private Dwelling – HaverfordWest
- Caerleon Amphitheatre and Roman barracks
- Skenfrith Castle
- Private Dwelling – Penygraig
- Hendrewen Hotel
- Private Dwelling – Pontypridd
- Bedwellty House (Report from 2012)
- The Brunel Arms
- St Mary’s Church, Tintern
- Private Dwelling – Abercar
- Private Dwelling – Bridgend
- Caerphilly Mountain
- Pub in St Mellons
- Newbridge Memorial Hall
- The Coach House Inn (Report from 2009)
- Metropole Cultural & Conference Centre – Abertillery (Report from August ’09)
- Dan yr Ogof Showcaves – the return!
- SS Great Britain – Bristol (Report from December ’08)
- Private Dwelling – Oakdale.
- Private Dwelling – Abercarn.
- Dan Yr Ogof Showcaves (Report from June ’07)
- The Maltsers Arms – Pontypridd.
- Tom’s Bar – Trefforest.
- Private Dwelling – Rhondda Cynon Taff.
- Caerphilly Mountain.
- The Abergavenny Chronicle.
- Private Dwelling – Newport.
- Llancaiach Fawr Manor House (Report from June ’04)
Undertaking of Confidentiality
The main purpose of any investigation into alleged paranormal activity is to establish its legitimacy. Under normal circumstances, an investigation will be performed to establish what, if any, evidence corroborates the report initially supplied by the subject. These types of investigations are commonly associated with circumstances that can at times be extremely sensitive, and are therefore required to be handled with delicacy and diplomacy.
SWPR undertakes to:
- Treat any information given to investigators in the strictest confidence, only to be disclosed to members of the SWPR Executive Committee, and those Trained Paranormal Investigators who are directly involved in the investigation.
- No information recorded during an investigation will be published without the written consent of the subject.
As a professional organisation, SWPR will comply with a standard Child Protection and Vulnerable Adult Policy. Although information disclosed to SWPR will be treated as strictly confidential, any information or observations that lead us to believe that a child or vulnerable adult is at risk of harm or abuse by any person will be passed on to the appropriate local authority. This includes Physical abuse, Sexual abuse, Emotional abuse and abuse by way of Neglect.
This policy is non-negotiable and will be enforced by all members at all times. If you require further clarification on this policy, please contact us.