SWPR are happy to provide a service for charities who wish to raise money by holding a fun spooky overnight event.
Whether you work directly for a charity, or whether you’re a group of friends or colleagues who would like to raise money for a chosen charity, we would like to help.
Read a little about our events here, and then look below to see how we can work together.
Please note that we do NOT charge for this service.
What SWPR do for you:
- Provide members of staff to run the event
- Create a full night’s itinerary for your guests
- Provide all equipment and paperwork for the activities
- Run the event from start to finish!
- SWPR also have full £5 million Events Public Liability Insurance
What you need do:
- Find, book and pay for a location (we recommend contacting SWPR before you do this to ensure available dates match – but have a location or two, and a few dates, in mind first)
- Advertise your overnight event
- Take bookings for your overnight event
- Collect sponsorship money / ticket money from your guests
- Provide some additional volunteers to help assist in the event
- After agreeing a date, and booking your location, meet with representatives from SWPR to discuss the requirements for your event.
- Be responsible for the guests on the night.
Interested? Then please contact on SWPREvents@hotmail.com to discuss your requirements.
Why do we, as a scientific group, run events? Click here!